Thursday, September 23, 2010

god needs a cat

JUDAS
You know what I don’t get?

NYACK
Yeah?

JUDAS
How the FUCK my life got like this.

NYACK
Yeah…

JUDAS
Nah… nah cousin you know what— I do get it man, that’s the fucking problem. It ain’t even my fault mostly man, it’s like, we born into the ghetto, taught to be ghetto. Then our whole lives we see society, we mock society we fucking tell society to suck our motherfucking dicks and then we do crime; drugs and murder, we make it our damn business to be a fucking MONSTER, since that’s what we’re learned to be, that’s what they told us we was man. We say FUCK SOCIETY, we hate people, stay anti-social monsters, do crime, don’t let nobody close, let our sociopathic natures become us, and we screaming “we monsters, we monsters, we motherFUCKING monsters” and you know what? We are monsters, and society treated us like they treat monsters. You wanna be an outcast, fuck it, you an outcast. Now everybody scared of us, scared of our PRIDE. Don’t respect us, don’t believe we human ‘cause we was screaming MONSTER our whole lives. And now man, we monsters. We outcasts. I ain’t happy. All monsters just wanna be left alone, but if I knew being alone with myself would let me know how fucked-up I was, I mighta just let them believe I was human.

NYACK
People don’t like monsters ‘cause we missing an important part of humanity brother, that’s why we monsters.

JUDAS
I hate people, I hate myself. Now what the fuck my life have to be like.

NYACK
You stay mad your whole life, grow old and bitter. Grab a bottle of whiskey, pack of smokes, and then you sit on the porch and talk to stupid little monsters who got the same problems you do, but just bitch and moan a whole lot more.

JUDAS
Yeah? How’s that working for you?

NYACK
Shit, that ain’t me. This is a patio.

Beat.

JUDAS
Maybe I need a fucking shrink or something.

NYACK
If you never wanted to be a devil than you shouldnt’ve tried to be a God.

JUDAS
I didn’t try to be a God, I tried to be alone, tried to get what I wanted.

NYACK
Jude, no one can be alone but God.

JUDAS
God ain’t alone, God don’t wanna be alone… he created man just so he wouldn’t be alone.

NYACK
God’s alone, and he wants to be alone. Made all of creation, creation turned it’s back on him, God realized humanity is flaw. That’s just the way it is.

JUDAS
God should’ve just bought a fucking cat.

NYACK
Yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment